Sunday, November 8, 2009

CREATiViTY & iNVENTiVENESS

I think teachers need to tell their students that it's okay to have a creative mind and to have an imagination because in the future they could be famous. Their is and was a lot of famous people that have creative minds and that have an imagination. You don't necessarily have to be famous or become famous, but people that have imagination's their life is so much better, they can expand everything they do and make stuff up that they never thought they could do.

I wish i had an imagination because then i would be able to think outside the box. It would have expand my horizon and show me things that i never knew I could of done. I think it's really important to have creativity as a skill in the 21st Century because it helps you in the real world looking for jobs, or playing sports, etc. You have to be your own person and everybody has their own different creativeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment